RC Enthusiast

What issues could I have running longer pushrods??

Okay...so in my late night browsing of parts I ordered some RPM A-arms (front and rear). I thought I'd upgrade my pushrods and toe links while I'm at it. I really didn't want red push rods (ordered the black 7075-T6 128mm toe links) so I ordered the black steel 5319 push rods without reading the fine print. Turns out they are to be used with the P3 rocker arms. D'oh! Are there any issues running it with the P2 rockers (keeping in mind I also changed out the A-arms to rpm)? The push rods are quite a bit longer (1/4 inch?)

RC Enthusiast
    run the pushrods in the inner most position and u should have no problems you only run in to problems when runing cvs shafts i have been running those push rods with my build

RC Qualifier
    Use them in the outer hole - not the inner hole. This will keep the arms from dropping too far and causing the shafts to bind.
    You can add a small spacer inside the shock if you preferred to limit the amount of droop.

Whatever setup you choose, prop all 4 wheels off the ground. Disengage the pinion from the spur. Turn the tires. There should be zero clicks or binds. If they bind, you'll hear or feel it every 1/4 turn.

RC Enthusiast
    sorry meant outer my bad