RC Competitor

Traxxas snap on erevo brushless edition

I have an erevo brushless edition snap on edition. It is pretty clean, however it does have scratches on it because i used it. It is not terrible by any stretch of the imagination. The snap on body has a hole in it from road rash, however it isnt the entire top of the body. I use it and i wont deny it, however this is a super clean used erevo. Here is a link to my craigslist ad that has pics on it.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/tag/3776389357.html

Price is lowered for traxxas forum guys. Prices are as follows

450 for erevo with snap on body and lipo charger. All u need is lipos
    420 with regular erevo body in similar condition but no holes. Lipo charger included
    400 with regular body and no lipo charger

All prices are plus shipping.

Looking to sell asap so please text me at 4434873045 for pics or info. Payment by paypal only and shipping in lower 48 only. Text me if you want my paypal info.

RC Competitor
    Bump. Need the cash ASAP. May lower the price even more. Pm me is fine too.

RC Competitor
    Sunday bump. Many offers but no cash. Need the money.

RC poster
    im interested 400.00 with everything listed I can send you cash paypal today let me know

RC Racer
    I don't think that is a real Snap-On edition.. If it was it would have the factory installed Black can Mamba Monster, not the aftermarket green can. Looks like a brushed erevo converted to brushless with a snap on body thrown on.

RC Competitor
    It is not a fake. It is the real deal. I just changed the mamba system out because the old one overheated. This one only has a total of 5 runs on it. I have the box and stickers and all that prove that it is a real snap on edition. I can prove it if you need it.

RC Competitor
    Bump it up. I can also include a gopro hero 3 silver edition for 250 extra. It is brand new sealed in box. Can only be included not sold seperately per the MP rules.

RC Competitor
    Bump it up. No need to get the cash anymore so I am in no hurry. It is a great deal though. Traxxas 3s 5000 mah lipos for $100 extra. 2 batts.