RC Enthusiast

EVX-2 wont stay on

Hi All,

I have searched and not found anything relating to this so I just wanted to see if anyone has had similar problem.

my EVX-2 (non LVD) decided to turn off. I had been running around for about 15 mins on fresh batteries stopped for break and then went back it was off. I tried to turn it on but the lights would only stay on if i held the button. I tried for about an hour after and still the same and then the next day turned it on. Drove it around.. all seems fine. Could it have been thermalling. The EVX-2 did not feel hot. the dewalt felt warm but not burn your finger hot.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

James

I had the same problem. It just went away, so I don't know what it was. Hope it goes away for you.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

What is your gearing?
    my thought is it could have been warm then when it sat,not moving.not much cool air moving through the shell it may have triggered the overheat,maybe just a thought.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Enthusiast
    17t and 68t. Esc was not just warm.

That shouldn't have done it i wouldn't think.been in any water?maybe check all your servos as well.when one is going or gone it can cause a bunch of weird things to occur.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Enthusiast
    Nope i did that check all servos engaged and disengaged steering nothing twitched. the only thing that has been happening over the last couple of weeks is that sometimes my steering reverse and i change the controller than a week later it swaps again... not a big issue just strange.