RC Racer

positives please!!

way to many bashing companies for mistreating. lets hear some good stuff and fun times. my 3 kids 6 grand kids and I thank traxxas/novak/proline/ae/hpi for years of priceless fun . one of my grandsons dresses up in traxxas gear when we go out (he is the real super slasher)

When it comes to two wheel drive rc fun,imo,Traxxas delivers the most fun for the buck.
    They take things most others wont even dream of.
    I have never broke one of my slash rc's in a way that was not 100% my fault.
    A great truck,with a fare price,and every up grade option you could ask for.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Traxxas is the most prestigious brand out there, and they do deliver. I have had my Rustler for almost two years now with no breakages at ALL (grated, some Titans but that was my fault). I have had my Slash VXL for a year, and man, you can't go wrong with a 45+ mph truck flooring it off road.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

Love my traxxas trucks! I have thought about going with different brands, but then I think about where can I get parts without ordering them 3 local shops all stock traxxas parts but barely stock any other brands.

Spc is another good company to deal with, I had some concerns with a pack of mine. Tom looked at some pics for me and then gave me reassurance the packs were fine to run. And they haven't missed a beat. Great products and great service!

Sent from my Torch!
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Qualifier
    I love everything Traxxas makes. They never seem to do anything wrong. Everything they make is well-engineered and usually an industry first (XO-1, Slash, etc.)
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Champion
    i have had my merv since december and i love it. Traxxas has done a good job!!!!
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Qualifier
    I have 6 Summits. one for me and the others for my son, son in law and 4 grandsons. Ages 3, 6, 9, 12. These are amazing, We all have a blast. It gives me genuine time with my family and the bonding with the grand kids is priceless. I could only have hoped to have had time like this with my grand fathers. We are able to go for miles with the Summits and it really turns into an adventure for us. The Traxxas Summits have been flawless, a few bumper mounts (our fault) have been replaced. the low speed is the best vehicle I could find for the younger grandsons. They are all learning about cars and motors and shocks etc, plus they have to take care of them or they wont run next time out. The upgraded mods are amazing, of course only Grandpas Summit has been upgraded, tires, shocks, motor, etc and the grand kids keep wondering why Grandpa is such a great driver. Better to be old and devious than young and inexperienced