RC Enthusiast

problems with my e revo

so, i was out running my 1/16 brushed e revo today, running wide open, hittin jumps, flippin it, etc and it started to kinda like skip if i pull the throttle all the way at a stop, it wouldnt take off as quick as usual, any ideas on what this problem could be, hopefully an easy fix, just got it back up and running after have many servo problems finally installed a hitec micro servo, way better.

RC Qualifier
    i don't own a 1/16 erevo just 1/10's and too me it sounds like your slipper clutch is to loose.on the big brother i tighten all the way then back off a 1/4 turn and never have a problem

RC Enthusiast
    ill try that out and see how it works, but it seems to only do it as the battery starts to die. thanks

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthughes View Post
    ill try that out and see how it works, but it seems to only do it as the battery starts to die. thanks
    If that's the case, it's probably just the batteries dieing. Time to recharge. A loose clutch wouldn't case "skipping". It would create a high pitched squealing noise. Or possibly missing some teeth on a gear somewhere, causing it to slip as it comes to that spot on the gear when accelerating, but once up to speed it would be less noticeable.
    Using while stupid may cause serious injury.

RC Qualifier
    is your esc going into thermal?