When everything fails...

Hey Guys,

For more than a year now I've been playing with my RCs at home, haven't had much time to go outside and play with them... You know how it is, life...

So, two weeks ago I went out and carry my Nitro Stampede, my Jato and my Revo 3.3...

The Jato burned the glow plug in a few minutes, the Revo 3.3 had an old battery and didn't retain the charge, so, what was left was the Nitro Stampede...

What an amazing truck, I bought it like 5 years ago and it's still one of my favorites... It works every single time, I added a T-Maxx fuel tank to it and I can drive forever! For me it's like a loyal dog, it's always there, it always plays with you and never lets you down...

I'm so happy that I could go back outside, and I really missed the Nitro trucks, they have that something no electric can give...

Daniel.

He who dies with the most toys wins !!!

RC Champion
    X1 for the Npede. Extremely fun and durable

I have to agree the stampede is a very truck that's for sure keeps giving instead of taking. The T maxx tank you added does give a long run time I had the runtime tank and went for close to 1 hour times.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Champion
    You had a one hour runtime on a tank?? ^^
    Land of the free?

Yup that was with a light hand on the throttle not hitting 100% only about 50-75% and the tune just right the runtime tank is 150cc
    DEU 8:18 ESV

I never timed my runtimes, but sometimes I just get bored waiting for the fuel to be gone! I agree if you don't hit the throttle hard, it runs forever!
    He who dies with the most toys wins !!!