RC Racer

Merv Servo stripped again!

My question is: Is it a good idea to run dual corona ds 238mg servos in my merv? They aren't very expensive and seem to have good reviews. I have had 3 stock traxxas servos (ok, technically 2. one was rebuilt), and I want to replace it with a metal geared one. I'm not very interested in the hitec models. The bluebirds look good except for the price, so will dual coronas be okay?

No need for dual Coronas... One will do just fine. My friends (4 of them) ordered them, and they just installed them yesterday. They are really good, and only $8.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    Ok! I also plan to be getting the t bone racing system

RC Racer
    Which tbone set? I love my 4 piece which includes the wheelie bar.

RC Racer
    Just the 3 piece. I don't have a brushless yet so i dont really need i wheelie bar. If I need a wheelie bar I'll either buy the t bon one or take off the rear t bone bumper and buy a hopper wheelie bar on ebay

RC Competitor
    holliston massachusetts ( 20 miles West of Boston)
    Is this the right one because i need one too i have the same problem i have gone through three of the stock ones http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corona-CS-93...item19d32a5626

RC Racer
    No, I don't think so but I don't lnow much about them. I got the Corona ds 238mg

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    No need for dual Coronas... One will do just fine. My friends (4 of them) ordered them, and they just installed them yesterday. They are really good, and only $8.
    Where did they order them at?

RC Qualifier
    Just a heads up, I ordered a couple corona servos directly from the manufacturer and never got em. Its been around three months, and nothing. Ended up with hitecs. Might be worth it to pay a little more. Imho.

Well, after posting this I decided to contact them and found out the parcel was returned due to incorrect shipping adress. I checked the order, and sure enough, I gave a zip code that was one digit off. Currently chatting online with a csr. Still the hitecs are good servos.
    Last edited by the finisher; 05-01-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    addicted much....

RC Racer
    Can you pm me your email addres? We are not allowed to mention the site on here...

RC Qualifier
    a little update, after three atempts to contact them, i was informed that the product was returned to their inventory, and i will have to reorder them. funny, cause they didn't refund my money. i'll never order from that place again.
    addicted much....