Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Posts
    30

    how to display Avatar

    How do you post the avatar that Is seen by you username. I don't know how to display it.
    Any help please?

  2. #2
    Marshal ksb51rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    15,436
    You need at least 3000 posts for an avatar to be enabled. At your 0.06 ppd, that's only 49,533 days away, plus or minus.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

  3. #3
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    4,999
    You will need 3000 post before you get your avatar dude so 2772 to go.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  4. #4
    Marshal ksb51rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    15,436
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    You will need 3000 post before you get your avatar dude so 2772 to go.....peace
    That's 2,973 since this was moved to the Alley, where the posts don't count.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

  5. #5
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Posts
    30
    Thanks didnt know that

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. spenniepoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wales in the UK
    Posts
    4,999
    I need to go back to school man .....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Posts
    901
    3,000 posts?! I thought it was only 1,000... There goes my hopes of having fun at 1,000 posts.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

  8. #8
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wildman4910's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cocoa Florida
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    You need at least 3000 posts for an avatar to be enabled. At your 0.06 ppd, that's only 49,533 days away, plus or minus.
    You'll get there before you know it.

    49,533 days=7076 weeks=135.6 years!
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

    LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

  9. #9
    Marshal ksb51rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    15,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman4910 View Post
    You'll get there before you know it.

    49,533 days=7076 weeks=135.6 years!
    It's worse than previously thought! Using more decimal places, the target date is actually 53,184 days away.
    Resulting date: Sunday, December 10, 2158.

    Yes, I know... I'm a nerd.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

  10. #10
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. mike-susieq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,840
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    It's worse than previously thought! Using more decimal places, the target date is actually 53,184 days away.
    Resulting date: Sunday, December 10, 2158.

    Yes, I know... I'm a nerd.
    Well you know you could have put the time the last post needed was posted lol now that would be totally nerdy no offense buddy. I do that kinda stuff all the time.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

  11. #11
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Posts
    901
    Dang... I need more Traxxas cars so I can help more people out in the other forums!
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL

  12. #12
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Petertje60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    Well you know you could have put the time the last post needed was posted lol now that would be totally nerdy no offense buddy. I do that kinda stuff all the time.
    Agreed. I bet he didn't even do it from the top of his head!
    Nobody is born with experience.

  13. #13
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. mike-susieq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    Agreed. I bet he didn't even do it from the top of his head!
    Sometimes it just comes naturally to me stuff like that but not lately being busy.
    On topic that is a long time from today to make 3000 posts but it will come with taking help, learning from the forum members, and helping out with your own know how.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

  14. #14
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Petertje60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    Sometimes it just comes naturally to me stuff like that but not lately being busy.
    On topic that is a long time from today to make 3000 posts but it will come with taking help, learning from the forum members, and helping out with your own know how.
    Lol. I know. I am at least as nerdy as ksb, maybe even worse. Sometimes you discover interesting things. And on the other hand it keeps the brain in shape.
    Nobody is born with experience.

  15. #15
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greenwood Bashplex
    Posts
    12,916
    7000+ posts for sale... B.O.
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

  16. #16
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    6,195
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    7000+ posts for sale... B.O.
    ill take it!! LOL. I wish its that easy
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

  17. #17
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Yakima, Washington
    Posts
    1,420
    i remember when i used to avoid certain kinds of threads because i had no idea how to answer then, but now that i have been on the forum for a little time and have spent a lot of time thread reading i can answer a lot more questions than i used to be able to, but i still have a lot to learn,
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

  18. #18
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Petertje60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    7000+ posts for sale... B.O.
    Kinda amazing with that amount of posts, that you are "only" on #10 in the member list sorted on post count. Lol.
    Nobody is born with experience.

  19. #19
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greenwood Bashplex
    Posts
    12,916
    If I hit the lotto, I'm buying cooleo out...
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

  20. #20
    Traxxas Marshal cooleocool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    36,801
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    If I hit the lotto, I'm buying cooleo out...
    You'd have to win the Mega Millions Jackpot to clean me out.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

  21. #21
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greenwood Bashplex
    Posts
    12,916
    1 ticket is all it takes!
    Sit down, buckle up, hold on, pay me...

  22. #22
    Traxxas Marshal cooleocool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wherever the road takes me.
    Posts
    36,801
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    1 ticket is all it takes!
    Better start buying 'em, then!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •