RC poster

servo gears stripping is this common with the pede?

i have a pede 4x4 and after the 6th time running it my gears in my servo stripped out. any ideas on why this my have happened ? also what would be an ideal servo to upgrade to with a decent price tag ? all comments are much appericiated.

RC Qualifier
    That is not common. I bash the heck out of my truck and still have the stock servo. Look for a metal geared servo with torque around 130oz or higher and speed .15 or lower. Hitec makes nice servos. Savox does as well but you might need to run a BEC with a savox.

RC Qualifier
    Maybe it was because the screw loosened up... Always check and tighten all the screw around you
    ... for the fun of excess!

RC poster
    thanks for the info imma check into that. do you know how much they generally run for a hitec brand servo ?

RC Racer
    Check your end points, if it gets to far to a side they can jam up and strip. I was going tough a set a run till I figured out it was my issue.
    Stampede 4x4 vxl w/ MMP/2400kv, Mini E-Revo

RC poster
    Azad thanks for the help, i thought i had solved my problem until i stripped out another set of gears today. By checking the end point what exactly do you mean ?