RC Racer

what shock oil weight

i have ordered a set of traxxas gtr shocks with traxxas 1/16th blue springs. i have different weights of oil but which one should i start with? i have 40wt 50wt and 60wt oil's. im leaning to the 40wt. since i mainly do is offroad bash with a little street driving mixed in.

RC Racer
    I have the blue springs as well. I use 80w all around. recently went to purple springs with 100w in the rear and its pretty great
    MERV - 3S 23/50

RC Competitor
    I was running the stock shocks with purple springs until last week when one blew apart. Upgraded to the HR bodies with 70wt oil. Still using the purple springs too. It is night and day. SO much better. I'd be curious what 100wt is like as I am surprised with the 70wt that it doesn't rebound slower.

I also took the time to upgrade my center diff (which I used once and hated and promptly removed) to 100k wt. I was shocked to rip it open to find it bone dry inside. The 100k wt makes this center diff so much more enjoyable. I would be curious what 500k is like in the center as I still feel like it sends a lot of power to the front, but I can still wheelie on 3s.

RC Racer
    so for the center diff i should get atleast 100k weight for it. i have a bottle of 30k diff fluid when i go to rebuild the diffs i was just gonna put that in the center too.