Thread: A Arms

RC poster

Post A Arms

Hey guys i am looking for upgrade on my revo.What would be a good upgarded A Arm for my revo thx plz reply

RC Racer
    Rpm arms are generally the most favoured, not got any myself yet as stockers are Holding up well for me

RC Qualifier
    Rpm with tru track in the rear. They should never break, and they have a warranty ( unless it was something ridiculous) I love mine.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

RC Qualifier
    I am actually seriously starting to doubt the whole "RPM stuff never breaks" rhetoric. I've only driven my ERBE through about 5-6 packs, and my rear A-arms are pretty thoroughly scratched up. I imagine that after 50-60 or even 100 packs the scratches will pave way for serious structural integrity concerns.

And mind you, I'm using stiffer springs, VDPs and a whole bunch of preload for my rear shocks.

So it remains to be seen just how tough RPM arms are in the long run. Meanwhile, what others say is 100% correct. There is no better choice than RPM for plastic parts.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ignis View Post
    I am actually seriously starting to doubt the whole "RPM stuff never breaks" rhetoric. I've only driven my ERBE through about 5-6 packs, and my rear A-arms are pretty thoroughly scratched up. I imagine that after 50-60 or even 100 packs the scratches will pave way for serious structural integrity concerns.

And mind you, I'm using stiffer springs, VDPs and a whole bunch of preload for my rear shocks.

So it remains to be seen just how tough RPM arms are in the long run. Meanwhile, what others say is 100% correct. There is no better choice than RPM for plastic parts.

Break and Wear being the key point here in the comment.. if you scrape them along the floor then there gonna wear but I wouldnt consider that a breakage.. if you hit a tree or wall or whatever they will take more of a beating.. and prevent breakage of the Arms.. IMO they seem to be up to the task better for bashing then stockers but with that said you have to consider the cost of replacements to upgrades..
    Ie alloy arms bend with a small impact and are then usless so are not cost efficent to replace after each crash and bash..

RC Qualifier
    1 year strong on rpm's with heavy bashing. i'm not saying they will never break but i do believe they are the strongest out there. and besides they have a lifetime warranty so bash away with no worries

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ignis View Post

I have already broke an RPM arm, but instead of returning it with the warranty I feel I got an ample amount of wear and tear for 13 bucks and I want to support a company that puts out great products so I just bought another set. I love the rpm arms. Before rpm I broke an arm at least every other outing.
    xl-5 Stampede
    ERBE Tekin 6s
    ERBE MMM 4/6s

RC Qualifier
    To be honest RPM arms should come stock on every RC car :P

RC Qualifier
    I'm still on stockers after 15-20 runs . But yep, when they go, RPM will come.

If you are getting rpm arms, go for the true track rear setup it will be tons more reliable in the long run! And will handle much better, the true track is how the revo should have come from traxxas.
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm2519 View Post
    If you are getting rpm arms, go for the true track rear setup it will be tons more reliable in the long run! And will handle much better, the true track is how the revo should have come from traxxas.
    sadly they don't work with Teckno knuckles so I don't run the true trac
    xl-5 Stampede
    ERBE Tekin 6s
    ERBE MMM 4/6s

RC Qualifier
    Easy. Tekno up front, true track down on the rear. I do that and I couldn't be happier.