RC Racer

Need your advice.

I just broke in the jato 3.3 in all I can say is WOW! She ran great, and adjust the HSN just a little cause she was running a little rich, and what a difference! Well I'm done for the night and added after run oil. I took out the glow plug and added a few drops, put the glow plug back in and turned her about 2 seconds. Seems kind of a hassle taking out the glow plug, can I just take the air filter off and do a couple drops down the carb and turn it over a few time? I'm new to nitro.
    ERBE/JATO 3.3

RC Racer
    Hey its better then nothing, and i agree is a pain in the butt. But the time it takes to do it its worth it, plus u will just wet the plug full of aro. U can get magnetic nut drivers specialy for this to make it easier.
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

RC Enthusiast
    i don't remember what exactly its called but I bought a wrench that looks like a cross that has several sizes on it, I found it in the airplane section of my hobby shop, makes it really easy to get the glowplug out of the 2.5 and 3.3. there is also slots to hold extra glowplugs on the wrench.

RC Racer
    I have the wrench that came with the jato. I was thinking if it is dirty around the glow plug and take it out to add the ARO if you didn't hit the opening exactly then it would hit around the hole and take dirt in with it. I'm just thinking, but I'm probably a little to paranoid.
    ERBE/JATO 3.3

RC Racer
    U gotta clean around the glow plug area as west as u can....q tips work good.
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3