RC Qualifier

Lipo and XO Performance?

Bought two 3S 5200 50C Pro-match racing, and they do not stand up to the AMP draw... my XO cuts out after 15 - 20 secs after I fully charge them... BTW The Traxxas Lipos work great and are only 25C... Anyone experience this problem with other Lipos?

RC Qualifier
    Guys, its not the batteries, charged the Traxxas lipos, took it outside, pulgged everything in, put it on the ground, pull the trigger, 10 - 15 secs and it stop, all lights on the ESC flashing and beeping. The XO is defective. I just emailed traxxas. I am soo tired. Got this thing at Xmas. Spent soo much money on upgrades etc and it only ran 2 times. I am beginning to Regret buying this thing. For the money, this car should be bullet proof. Mine is terrible. On the stand when you test it, it works, put it on the ground and after 10 to 15 secs, the things stops... just tired...

RC Qualifier
    I don't understand why you and others have so many problems. Mine was perfectly fine until I modified mine. I LOVED the stock XO-1 more than I liked some of my modified 1:1 cars. My suggestion is to leave it stock out of the box and have fun.
    XO-1 #4...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bringit View Post
    I don't understand why you and others have so many problems. Mine was perfectly fine until I modified mine. I LOVED the stock XO-1 more than I liked some of my modified 1:1 cars. My suggestion is to leave it stock out of the box and have fun.
    How does stiffer suspension? Upgraded and reinforced body? cooling fans running on its own lipo? change how the electronics is supposed to work?? The electronics are still STOCK... so I am trying to follow your reasoning... BTW I have an HPI Vorza with Castle Electronics and I modded it all the same NOT ONE SINGLE problem except when I ate a fire hydrant at 70mph and it broke in half...guess what, the Motor and ESC STILL WORKS!!!
    Last edited by XO-1 MD; 04-21-2013 at 01:16 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    wow all this time and your XO-1 still down, what kind of XO-1 MD are you, LOL J/K with you. you might wanna contact castle and send that straight to them, cause if you send it to traxxas it will takes even longer to wait. bad enough, all i've been hearing from other ppl that send theirs to castle takes a month or two. my MMM/2200 system has been serving me for more than a year now and still perform like the day i bought it and i got this from EBAY chop shop
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | 360mm XO-1 GT |

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    wow all this time and your XO-1 still down, what kind of XO-1 MD are you, LOL J/K with you. you might wanna contact castle and send that straight to them, cause if you send it to traxxas it will takes even longer to wait. bad enough, all i've been hearing from other ppl that send theirs to castle takes a month or two. my MMM/2200 system has been serving me for more than a year now and still perform like the day i bought it and i got this from EBAY chop shop
    LOL... Yeah bro... it is almost funny now... Castle sent me a new ESC and then I sent the car back to Traxxas. The guy said it was my savox servo that was drawing too much amps causing the car to shut down. They returned the XO with a stock servo. I tried to run it for the first time since they returned it yesterday and still not working. I even noticed that the front canard and shock towers are bruised up including the shock tower, I think they flipped it when they were trying it out because when I sent it to them everything was MINT. Anyways, I sent Traxxas two emails, they have to make this right for me. I bought all these extra lipos and two extra bodies ALL IN VAIN... really sucks... every time I think of how much I spent... I could have bought THREE 1/8 Buggies... really sucks... My Jato, Tmaxx, Vorza and LX2 All run with ZERO problems, the electronic I got with this XO sucks... they should have just replaced the receiver/radio and transmitter... I am so upset... had I known this I would have never bought an XO... 4 Months $1600 price plus extras and ONLY RAN 2 times... sucks I tell you...

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XO-1 MD View Post
    LOL... Yeah bro... it is almost funny now... Castle sent me a new ESC and then I sent the car back to Traxxas. The guy said it was my savox servo that was drawing too much amps causing the car to shut down. They returned the XO with a stock servo. I tried to run it for the first time since they returned it yesterday and still not working. I even noticed that the front canard and shock towers are bruised up including the shock tower, I think they flipped it when they were trying it out because when I sent it to them everything was MINT. Anyways, I sent Traxxas two emails, they have to make this right for me. I bought all these extra lipos and two extra bodies ALL IN VAIN... really sucks... every time I think of how much I spent... I could have bought THREE 1/8 Buggies... really sucks... My Jato, Tmaxx, Vorza and LX2 All run with ZERO problems, the electronic I got with this XO sucks... they should have just replaced the receiver/radio and transmitter... I am so upset... had I known this I would have never bought an XO... 4 Months $1600 price plus extras and ONLY RAN 2 times... sucks I tell you...
    man, your having bad luck with XO-1 maybe its time to change your name to something else
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | 360mm XO-1 GT |

RC Champion
    All I can suggest is to be patient. Once you get it all worked out, I think you'll love it. Sometimes these things happen. Hang in there.
    Jeremy

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    All I can suggest is to be patient. Once you get it all worked out, I think you'll love it. Sometimes these things happen. Hang in there.
    Well Traxxas Customer Support has been great to me. So we will see what happens...