RC poster

Unhappy Mini E-revo Steering click

i recently bought an e-revo brushed edition from my friend. he let me test drive it and everything to make sure everything worked correctly. after a few bashing sessions i noticed when i turn my wheels to the left it makes a weird clicking noise or it turn partially then stop and make a noise like something is keeping it from turning. can you please help with this issue? ive never had this happen befor.

RC Qualifier
    Probably a stripped tooth on the steering servo. It's something that happens fairly easily with plastic geared servos even with a servo saver.

RC poster
    i figured it out, apparently i knocked it out of alignment when i took a turn, after about 30mins i got it back up and running like new again, but i do have one question, stock with the Nimh battery should it be able to do a wheelie full charged? because it seems very sluggish when i go full throttle it doesn't really get going until its about 15 feet or more away from me.

RC poster
    run 2 batterys then u will be doing wheelie but get a wheelie bar I have to running in my sons and what a difrence talk to ur local hobby store they will hook u up there is a wire to run 2 batterys for it.

RC Qualifier
    Tighten your slipper clutch up a bit.