Thread: tuning problems

RC poster

tuning problems

i have a jato 3.3 and 4 tec 2.5. been trying to tune them and last week i blow up the 3.3. now i'm not crying
    about it just need help so i don't waste any more money. been tuning for a month and still suck at it just need
    extra info and thanks.

RC Racer
    Just go threw the traxxas support pages on this website, go threw the steps and reset the carb back to factory settings and retune, have a temp guage as well.
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

RC poster
    I have been on the forums for over a month and followed every step to the tee and i ended up with a 3.3 blow up running at 329F
    temp. my next step is using a losi Carburetor: 3.4 which is easier to tune. well hope so lol

RC Racer
    It definatly is...and just wakes up the 3.3!
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by tripleOGjato View Post
    i have a jato 3.3 and 4 tec 2.5. been trying to tune them and last week i blow up the 3.3. now i'm not crying
    about it just need help so i don't waste any more money. been tuning for a month and still suck at it just need
    extra info and thanks.
    try using this in conjunction with the owners manual, it helps with a lot of the hair pulling...

Small steps and tune with 1/2 a tank of fuel, no more. I wrote this a few years ago, seems to be helpful for those new to nitro tuning... http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ul-Tuning-tips.
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous