RC poster

4tec wheel choices

hey guys please dont be to hard on me for this post as this is my first car and i am new to the hobby. i found a set of wheels i really want to put on my car but not sure if the will fit or how they will look. the wheel is the losi slider. i know its a buggy wheel and a 17mm wheel. can i run front wheels all the way around on my 4 tec would they stick out or sit in/ any issues with doing this?

RC Champion
    Not sure how they would fit, but they will sure look strange.. being that its your car, you can do whatever you want to it. I would check the wheels though. You have to have a 12mm hex and the bearings have to be in the hubs, not on the wheels themselves. I don't know what the slider uses.. I don't own a Losi.. Whats wrong with the stock tires or another brand of touring tire that's made for 1/10th cars? there are tons to choose from.
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cenracer1 View Post
    Not sure how they would fit, but they will sure look strange.. being that its your car, you can do whatever you want to it. I would check the wheels though. You have to have a 12mm hex and the bearings have to be in the hubs, not on the wheels themselves. I don't know what the slider uses.. I don't own a Losi.. Whats wrong with the stock tires or another brand of touring tire that's made for 1/10th cars? there are tons to choose from.
    the losi slider wheel almost matches the wheels i have on my mustang drag car i thought it would be cool to have a set

RC poster
    http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...ounted,/Detail of course i would change the tires out if i can make it work and it looks good on the car

RC Champion
    Give it a shot.. you could run those tires, but a set of street rubber would be better. They are nice wheels and should look good on the car. Hopefully they will fit.
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3