RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Rustler body ????

I would like to fit a rustler body on a rally, and xo1 tires like the pic, was wondering if it will fit? You might ask why not a rustler instead and save the trouble. The answer is simple because I want it to be 4x4. I don't have a rally yet, but I've been contemplating the idea, just I'm not into the rally looking.

Last edited by RC-Fan; 04-18-2013 at 10:17 AM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The rally has a longer chassis than the rustler. The body will look VERY short. The chassis is also a bit wider so the rustler body wont fit over the sides properly and, finally, the way the shock towers/body mounts are designed I think it would take quite a bit of work to get the rustler body to fit low enough.

You could try something like a 1/8 truggy body. They may fit. Or an ERBE body would probably fit with some work as well. If you do want to use a rustler body on a 4X4 street machine, get a stampede 4X4 and do all the street mods to it. The rustler body fits great on a stampede.

BTW... that blue/white rusty body is awesome. What exceptionally cool individual painted that up?
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Thanks I thought about it, but wanted to confirm it. I think that belonged to you if not mistaken.