RC Racer

Some little (alot) to my KB Rally

Title is meant to have camber in it

I was bored looking up real stanced cars and decided to give my KB a small little camber adjustment lol

I need some adjustable camber arms to keep this set up, as I had to unscrew the stock ones as they wouldnt let me keep the wheel straight.
    Last edited by phsycophantsy; 04-17-2013 at 05:21 AM.

RC Champion
    Ok...is there a reason for this that im missing?
    I winder about this on real cars too.
    All I can see it doing is wearing the tires out really fast and destroying the handling.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by dcfox View Post
    Ok...is there a reason for this that im missing?
    I winder about this on real cars too.
    All I can see it doing is wearing the tires out really fast and destroying the handling.
    On race cars yes, but not as much, just alittle bit as it helps turning corners faster
    For normal street cars, they can get it to sit a bit more lower, but it is mainly for aesthetics.
    IMO I only like it on some cars with not much or a little bit of camber.

But yes, it does wear the tires out alot faster, but may improve the handling around corners.
    Last edited by phsycophantsy; 04-17-2013 at 06:24 AM.

RC poster
    Stances cars user camber so they can go lower so they don't have to worry about rubbing their fenders with the tires. It's more of just a show thing. It causes terrible tire wear on the inside tread. It looks pretty cool IMO but some people use way too much.

RC Racer
    My buddy stances his to the extreme for car shows and then readjusts them after for every day driving.

RC Qualifier
    Maybe u should have less camber. That looks somewhat excessive. I like the idea but maybe dial it down? It looks great btw
    Cars: erevo vxl, 1/16 summit, stampede vxl, tmaxx

RC Enthusiast
    Yep slight camber adjustments do help with cornering, more importantly cornering fast. The camber is really adjusting the surface area of the tire that actually contacts the road at a given angle (suspension travel). Helps on our little cars just the same as the real ones. For shows... it's an aesthetic thing. Personally, I think too much looks terrible, but it's all personal preference. I have my (real) Camaro at -0.10 degrees all around, barely noticeable but it does look pretty mean.