RC Enthusiast

Angry outbid on some proline powerstroke shocks

ok so i was bidding on some proline powerstrokes for my 3908 maxx, and i was outbid at literally the last second! sooo mad!!! but anyways there are these other shocks on ebay but im not sure if they are true proline powerstrokes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-8X-Alumi...item27d197e7e3

so should i spring for these or wait for another set of powerstrokes to come back up for auction? i just ordered my FLM 10900 chassis and will be buying my rear bulks next paycheck. i pretty much got my heart set on the powerstrokes but maybe i should just get some big bores. are the powerstrokes that much better?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Be nice to have new ones but that's a lot of dough!I have a set on mine I bought used for 100 bucks. Last set I saw went for mid 80's

RC Enthusiast
    You got sniped. People have programs to out bid on ebay an extra dollar at the last second.

RC Champion
    yea, you could wait till the last 20seconds and just stick in the highest bid you can, they normally go for around the $120 in package, or in good condition, so anything higher and your in with a chance. Anything lower and you might miss out over a few dollars.
    They are awesome shocks and worth every dollar.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Basher View Post
    so should i spring for these or wait for another set of powerstrokes to come back up for auction?
    Nice pun...
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM