RC Racer

Why won't my revo 3.3 start? just replaced one way bearing

I just replaced my one way bearing and hopefully that was the issue of why I couldn't get it to start... But it's still not starting... I checked the glow plug and ignitor and they seem to be working... I'm not too familiar with EZ start so if I'm holding it too long or something let me know.... I'm just bummed it's not firing up... any suggestions would be awesome. thanks.

RC Champion
    Are u running a separate ignitor or just using the wand to start and run glow?

RC Qualifier
    Are you getting fuel to the Carb?
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

It's hard to say with only being able to hear it and not being able to see. Are you priming it by holding your finger over the exhaust pipe? Really we can help a lot more if we can see the truck when you're trying to start it.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Racer
    I didn't check to see if I'm getting fuel to the carb. I'll check and I primed it a little but how much. I'll make another video tomorrow guys. Thanks for the info.

RC Enthusiast
    Usually you can see fuel flowing through the tubes to the carb when you prime it. Just make sure you see it go all the way to it.

RC Racer
    It's hard to see because the fuel is clearish orange... what if it's not, how do I fix it???