RC Qualifier

Which slayer is this?

Hi there I am new to nitro, this is my second nitro(first is a vintage kyosho stinger mk2). I got this from a neighbor and I was wondering if I had the original or pro. Here are some pictures of it.

Thanks I'm looking forward to this because I have a 2wd slash and this will be fun because of the 4x4!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Enthusiast
    Blue chassis, it's the Pro
    http://youtube.com/adolfss0n

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the help! Just ordered the broken parts to fix it. Got the car super cheap and the parts were 18 bucks!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Qualifier
    It looks like you have sway bars also. Nice. You will like this truck. It is very fast.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierravmax View Post
    It looks like you have sway bars also. Nice. You will like this truck. It is very fast.
    Will have to check on that in the morning, I don't quite remember seeing sway bars... And one more thing, the dude before me said he wrecked because of the 2 steering servos interfering with each other. He said I should take one off. Does this sound true?
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Racer
    Slayer Pros only have one steering servo from the factory, so if there's another it was added at some point. No need for it with the smaller wheels and tires compared to the Revo. There's at least a front swaybar. It's the u shaped wire thing mounted to the front shock mount with pushrods going to the rockers.
    Slash 4x4
    Slayer Pro
    Nitro 4-Tec 3.3

RC Qualifier
    There are sway bars! Nice, front and rear.
    Is it safe to clean the air filter with soapy water then rinse? And is wd40 good after run oil? Thanks for the help
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Racer
    WD-40 works in a pinch, but its a horrible lubricant. It does displace moisture, which is a major factor, but I prefer an oil designed for this. The various nitro cleaner sprays are worth the expense, they greatly simplify the process of cleaning stuff. Just remember that they generally use alcohol to clean stuff, which dries stuff out. It doesn't seem to affect fuel line, though. Oh, speaking of fuel line, replace all the fuel line once a year and put a fuel filter between the carb inlet and the clips on the roll bar. And don't eliminate the loops of fuel line clipped to the roll bar, the even out the pulses in fuel pressure caused by exhaust pressure.
    Slash 4x4
    Slayer Pro
    Nitro 4-Tec 3.3