RC Racer

bell crank hits front center shaft

so I noticed after I rebuilt my maxx that when ever I full lock left that the bell crank hits my front shaft.. just wondering if any one has any ideas on how to solve this. cheers
    modded 3906 e-maxx

RC Racer
    You might have put something back together the wrong way maybe? Post some pics or look at the exploded views of your model.
    Traxxas Nitro Sport w/ TRX 3.3 Racing Engine

RC Racer
    I never removed the bell cranks or steering mech when I did the rebuild lol. so im a little puzzled as to how the bell crank can contact the shaft on full lock. but ill pull up the exploded viee. also noticed that my servo saver is quite tight. how do I go about adjusting it if I can.
    modded 3906 e-maxx

Quote Originally Posted by B3nno8 View Post
    I never removed the bell cranks or steering mech when I did the rebuild lol. so im a little puzzled as to how the bell crank can contact the shaft on full lock. but ill pull up the exploded viee. also noticed that my servo saver is quite tight. how do I go about adjusting it if I can.
    You may not have your servo centered properly, also your turnbuckles on your axle carriers,,,, do you have them installed into the right holes?

Zero your trim, remove the servo saver or servo horn on the servo and center it, adjust the linkages to match up.

I would go adjust the servo saver spring at this point,,,,,, that's not your problem.
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

RC Racer
    haha cheers. I centered it when I rebuilt it and I have the rpm hubs. I noticed on the brand new t-maxx at my lhs that it does the same thing??
    modded 3906 e-maxx

Quote Originally Posted by B3nno8 View Post
    haha cheers. I centered it when I rebuilt it and I have the rpm hubs. I noticed on the brand new t-maxx at my lhs that it does the same thing??
    If you have the 2.4 ghz radio you can set your endpoints so it doesn't hit.
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...

RC Qualifier
    ^+1 Yup, I upgraded my radio to the tqi and had to adjust the endpoints, easy fix.
    The best thing about Groundhog Day??? Bill Murray.