RC poster

New TQ 6516 Radio instructions

Just got a new 1/16 revo VXL for my son It came with a new TQ6516 Radio. Where do i find the instructions for this radio, they are no where online and nothing is covered in the 71074 manual except basic settings. I am looking specifically for Steering endpoint adjustment

It may not have those settings... it is Traxxas' most basic radio.

I think they should step it up and at least list this new radio of theirs on the website at least.... couldn't find it anywhere!
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC poster
    All they have is a photo of it listed....Mods any help?

RC poster
    Does anyone know where I can find the instructions? I just tried to reverse the steering servo, and now the servos will only move with the trim knob... Maybe the batteries are dead.

RC poster
    Nope I broke something

RC poster
    Bump.

How do you release a product without instructions?

Installed Velineon on a friends Bandit and need to reset throttle neutral position.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    It may not have those settings... it is Traxxas' most basic radio.

I think they should step it up and at least list this new radio of theirs on the website at least.... couldn't find it anywhere!
    I don't believe it has endpoint adjustments.

Ever hear of man-hours? They need to be allocated because there are never enough to get everything done right away.

@phaze1todd: Instructions are in the ESC manual. They are as follows:

VxL-3s Setup Programming (Calibrating your ESC and transmitter)
    Read through all of the programming steps before you begin. If you get lost during programming or receive unexpected results, simply unplug the battery, wait a few seconds, plug the battery back in, and start over.
    1. Connect a fully charged battery pack to the VXL-3s.
    2. Turn on the transmitter (with the throttle at neutral).
    3. Press and hold the EZ-Set button. The LED will first turn green and then red. Release the EZ-Set button.
    4. When the LED blinks RED ONCE. Pull the throttle trigger to the full throttle position and hold it there.
    5. When the LED blinks RED TWICE. Push the throttle trigger to the full reverse and hold it there.
    6. When the LED blinks GREEN ONCE, programming is complete. The LED will then shine green or red (depending on low-voltage detection setting) indicating the VXL-3s is on and at neutral.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =