RC Enthusiast

Need help setting up receivers with transmitters from 2 different trucks. Noob stuff

Hi, I recently bought a stampede 4x4 vxl with the TQi transmitter and 6528 receiver and swapped it out with my ERBE TQ 2.4 High output 2 channel system and both systems arent working that great and giving me issues.

Like in the ERBE with the new TQi system it wants to keep going when no throttle is given and only stops when I give it a lil brake and braking when going in reverse is very hard. Turning works fine of course.

In the Stampede 4x4 VXL again turning works fine but I cant get it to go forward and changing to the default settings (#1 or 2) just makes it work funky. Like sometimes it goes forward but then kicks into high speed and stays on till I pull back on the throttle which then stops it till I release and it goes back to full speed. Trying to brake/reverse doesnt do anything.

Slapping them back in the trucks they came in and both work fine.
    I tried some changes to the transmitters settings but since I dont really know what I'm doing I always have to go back to default settings which just dont work the throttle again (stampede wise) and throttle sensitivity on the ERBE.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Have you calibrated the ESC's to the transmitter?
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    Yea I did that and it fixed it. I forgot about that too. Thanks.