Thread: new pipe test

RC Qualifier

new pipe test

Finally tested a new pipe i had built for me by ERCM..
    rear mount for Midblock and Bigblock applications..first one made, first test.
    here is a short sample of the video..

click on to play.
    Where It's All RC

Nice looks and sounds killer. I should be getting my home made pipes made up soon. I finally got my tools made up to roll cones out. Well not really roll them but shape them rather. Now I need to figure out all the length stuff. The pipe blanks I have made up now are so long the pipe hangs clear out over the RR tire If I have to I may even look at possibly mounting it up side pipe style but who knows.

I also modded my OS 21TM motor so hopefully I can make up a pipe for it that will make it an absolute beast. http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...h&daysprune=60 I can't wait just to try the modded motor out but the weather hasn't been cooperating and my yard is a soaked mess.
    Last edited by CarGuy7a; 05-14-2013 at 12:41 AM.

RC Qualifier
    what internal mods did you do? any pics of the work you did to the engine..?
    Where It's All RC

RC poster
    WOW!!!!!!!POWER ON TAP!!!That truck wheelies like it's nothin!!Talk about bustin a move!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckeithnitro View Post
    what internal mods did you do? any pics of the work you did to the engine..?
    Just a fang job on the sleeve and crank. Smoothing stuff out and polishing it out to a mirror finish. I put a link in my first post. The first set of pics were my practice attempts on my wore out 3.3, then I did my OS and they are in the second set of pics.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by racereplica View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!POWER ON TAP!!!That truck wheelies like it's nothin!!Talk about bustin a move!!!
    haha yes no shortage of power, its a little overkill but its fun
    Where It's All RC