Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Competitor
    Get a Cadillac CTS-V Sedan. I has a 6 speed MANUAL. 556hp. RWD. 0-60 in 4 seconds. V8. 551ft pounds of torque.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RCROCKS75 View Post
    Get a Cadillac CTS-V Sedan. I has a 6 speed MANUAL. 556hp. RWD. 0-60 in 4 seconds. V8. 551ft pounds of torque.
    With what affordability and mpg's????
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

Motor trend averaged 14 mpg in the wagon, sedan would be right about the same maybe 1 mpg more. Lol! But the cost just isn't worth it, if I was going to spend that much money I would get an M5 or something along those lines.

For the performance, I could get a Legacy GT and get pretty close to those specs for a fraction of the price and still have a large back seat and trunk. And get 20 mpg+ avg.

Sent from my Torch!
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Competitor
    Well I tried.

RC Racer
    Come on now, 5.3 and 4.0 are not close at all. Lets be honest here.
    DJ

Rustler,Slash 4X4, 1/10 Rally

With a cobb ap tuner and around 300 hp the legacy will be a lot quicker than 5.3! I can guarantee that! And it should do it on all the stock components reliably.

Sent from my Torch!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm2519 View Post
    With a cobb ap tuner and around 300 hp the legacy will be a lot quicker than 5.3! I can guarantee that! And it should do it on all the stock components reliably.

Sent from my Torch!
    +1 Ive seen imprezas with around 350hp getting below four seconds to 60
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

RC Racer
    You can increase the power on any car, but if your gonna throw more boost your going to need more fuel as well. So, if you keep the rpms down you can still get good gas mileage, but you put your foot in it that all goes out the window.
    DJ

Yes, but with a V8 foot down or not the mileage sucks. With the turbo 4 you have the choice, and 300 hp to 4 wheels, is better than 500 to 2 wheels especially in the rain.

Sent from my Torch!

RC Champion
    I have a Dodge Magnum with over 160k on it and its still going strong. My dad has an 09 Charger with over 90k. He just bought a new Journey because of how well these Dodge cars are built. My brother also has a Journey and an Avenger which may suit you pretty well. I'm very fond of Chrysler work on these cars. They have my customer loyalty. Just like any car, if you take care of it, it will take care of you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    TRXnot so Newbie21

If I was just looking for transportation, I would be all over dodge they are great looking cars and their quality has gotten much better over the years. Not to mention the discounts available from my work for buying "american".

I'm at a point in my vehicle owning life that I want a car I love to drive, simple as that, not an A to B car. The more I think about it the more I lean towards the legacy it has everything. Just a matter of finding one close enough to justify the drive. We drove over 400 miles one way to get our Tribeca, don't think the wife will do that again.

Sent from my Torch!

RC Qualifier
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
    I guess that means you're going with the Legacy, I think you'll enjoy it a lot. That car is gonna be great. Something bothers me about the g37 but im not sure what.
    Drive. Crash. Fix. Repeat.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by funnya1b2c3 View Post
    I guess that means you're going with the Legacy, I think you'll enjoy it a lot. That car is gonna be great. Something bothers me about the g37 but im not sure what.
    I agree with you on the G37, I think the body lines on the G35 were much more pleasing to the eye.
    DJ