RC Racer

Suspension questions.

So here's what I got. Integy aluminum piggy back shocks. The rear top mounts are losse and have 1/4" or more play in them. I've also got rpm control arms with no sway bars. I've been contemplating either putting stock arms and sway bars on. Or putting the sway bars on the rpm arms. Would have to drill into them for mounting. So are the sway bats useful? I was thinking they might help in the rear so when under power wheelie it doesn't end up with only one tire on the ground then taking a tumble if I don't let off

RC Racer
    Their okay if ur tearing up pavement, otherwise for rougher surfaces no difference really, it might even benefit with them off on really rough terrain. There are threads on here that show basically how to mod the sway bar onto a rpm set up, bumper n arms. I did it to mine, and worked out amazing. The integy piggy backs are for show ONLY imo.
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

RC Racer
    So sell the piggies for 40$ n get a set of sway bars

RC Racer
    Well i run piggy backs on my jato mostly on road but they work fairly well i have them on mine and mine doesn't even sway bars try some thicker fluid for on road and thinner for off road of course with different shocks hope this helped

RC Racer
    I like the piggies I was just staring at em and decided they look n function good. I just need to find a way to get the rears to fasten up tight instead floppy jalopy. I haven't taken them off to really get to know them yet but how are they filled just like stock ones take the caps off? Is there an adjustment on the side resivore

RC Racer
    Not really but i think i have 40 weight oil and red revo springs with i think 3 hole shock piston. if your goal is to make it stiffer thats what you should do and i also replaced the plastic bushing of the shock and placed a small amount of fuel line instead of the plastic bushing cut to the same lenght.

RC Racer
    Well I haven't gotten that far.the top mount is like the screw is to small so the whole shock is able to wiggle quite a bit in its mount. Need spacer or something. Unless I'm missing the pieces cause they've been this way since I got it