Thread: Anyone?

RC poster

Anyone?

i need some help... My glow plug isnt igniting... I changed the glow plug, new ez start harness and still no
    luck... Thanks for the help!

RC Qualifier
    Look in any of the other nitro forums, That subject is discussed On A lot of different threads. You'll find all the information you need.

RC Racer
    Check your ground wire, take it off sand/clean and try again. If still doesbt work, use another new plug, if still not id look into the wand.
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

More often than not the harness is not the problem of a glow plug failing to glow. Two reasons: the plug is used up or there's no/not enough power being supplied to it. Use a multi-meter to probe the two respective glow plug ports in the starter wand to check for 1.5-1.8v. If so, then the issue is with the plug. You need to make sure the yellow wire is attached to the engine and then attach the blue wire and hold the threads of the plug to a non-anodized portion of the block.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    i switch to a igniter and every time i take the the igniter off the call stalls.. any help?

Glow plug needs replacing.
    The Super Derecho

RC Champion
    +1. Which nitro are you using? Maybe try a bit hotter plug. That can help keep the engine running after the igniter is off as well.
    Land of the free?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StixXxJaTo88 View Post
    Check your ground wire, take it off sand/clean and try again. If still doesbt work, use another new plug, if still not id look into the wand.

I Agree with the above
    Slash 4x4

RC Racer
    just because a glow plug lights up doesnt mean its good. ive seen a lot of people that have no clue why their car starts like junk or doesnt start at all, and we put a new glow plug in and it starts like new.