RC Competitor

Tapatalk problems

Finished with my gig and wanting to get back into the forums. Traxxas forums were acting buggy on the Tapatalk app on my phone yesterday and now I can't log in, not even on the computer. I had to do a "lost password" routine and got into the forums with my computer. Still no dice on my Tapatak application. Very frustrating when you have not done so much as an update, and this stuff happens. If the mod could find the appropriate forum to move this to, do it. I haven't found any place to post technical forum complaints to. Until I can use my phone for this, I am moving to rcshortcourse.com. The Tapatalk app still works there.

RC Champion
    I'm having issues as well. The site was down completely for a few hours Saturday. Still seeing the tapatalk issues at this time.
    / 16

RC Qualifier
    there's a thread in the "about traxxas" section of this forum about this issue. seems you're not the only one having this problem. hope it gets resolved soon.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    Same problem here! my Tapatalk keeps saying its the wrong password etc. But Traxxas occasionally goes down on the weekends for some reason (Race weekend) I needed to download the sheet for the radio while I was out there, I needed to reset the throw for my servo, it was intense but luckily there's enough people on google who post random images and it saved me in the long run...
    Whatever I just said.. I'm probably wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    there's a thread in the "about traxxas" section of this forum about this issue. seems you're not the only one having this problem. hope it gets resolved soon.
    Please discuss this issue in the About Traxxas sub-forum's thread.

Thread Closed.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle