RC poster

Need help with ordering parts!!

I have a new stampede 4x4 vxl brushless and I just broke a front a-arm. The part number says 3655x for the front and the back a-arms. I dont want to replace it with stock plastic so Im trying to order an aluminum set but every site I find says that each one are for the rear suspension. Will these fit my front a-arms http://www.rchobbyexplosion.com/STRC..._p/st3655b.htm
    If the link doesnt work, they are made by St racing and the part number is st3655b! The stock part number is 3655x for front and rear in the parts manual my truck came with.
    I dont want to waste money and time on a part that wont fit and Im in a rush to get it ordered. I have a group getting together in a couple days with a bunch of RCs and I need to get this ordered asap!

Thanks in advance!!

RC Qualifier
    If you don't want to waste money then don't buy aluminum arms. Aluminum is the worst material for arms. Get a set of RPM arms.

RC poster
    Im willing to try whichever. just not stock.
    Can you give me a part number???

ok rpm site says each one are for front or rear. That made things alot easier. ST racing was confusing the heck outta me being all their arms were labeled rear suspension.

Another question, the site says I need new hinge pins for the rear axle pins, so I def dont need them for the front? And should I order the rear with the front because the truck wont sit right or drive right with diff a-arms on front and rear! I know I should replace all at the same time but right now im just in a rush to replace the front
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-05-2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: merge

RC Qualifier
    Where did you read you need new hinge pins? I used my stock pins front and rear. You can just get the fronts. The rears don't get broken nearly as often.

RC Qualifier
    Here are the arms

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...r-A-arms-Black

Since your placing a order, I recommend rear carrier's also.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Carrier-Set-2

As for getting them in time for your outing, that will be tough, best bet would be a LHS.
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC poster
    Since Im placing an order, I will def order those too. Thanks for the links!!

The info about the pin I found on rpms website.
    But I missed one word. It said hinge pin "hole" for the axle carriers! lol.. Not just hinge pin! Thats what I get for reading stuff too fast.
    Sorry for the confusion
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-05-2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: merge