RC Qualifier

Stock MJ tires and VXL, can it handle it? how's the performance?

Can the stock foamless MJ stock tires and wheels handle VXL? what driving characteristics can I expect? Wheelies, jumps, landings, traction roll? better or worst than Stock Stampede wheels and tires? I hear foamless has more traction (softer) but not sure if it's true.

RC Competitor
    I have 2 Grave diggers and both have the VXL setup. The stock tires are fine, they can handle the power the VXL puts out, Wheelies, Jumps ect.
    Founder of the Mini Monsters RC group

RC Qualifier
    Thx, I'm wondering if it spins out alot? because of too much power.

RC Competitor
    It really depends on what surface your running on. Generally on pavement / asphalt I didnt spin out much or at all. On loose dirt / gravel it will spin sometimes if you mash the throttle.

I will say this, I was one of the first people to get a set of Pro-Line Masher 2.8's as soon as they released them. I am now running those on my Digger and love them. I like the size as well. I find the 2.2's just too small.

Founder of the Mini Monsters RC group

RC Qualifier
    Awesome thanks for the info, yep I'm thinking about getting your setup, 2.8 mashers / Desperados. My MJ tires are still new and may sell them while they are still worth something .