RC Racer

Battery is fully charged how do I get it to storage mode ?

I have some batteries that are fully charged as I was going to run them in the next day or so but will not . So I am wondering how do I get them to storage mode ?? Do I discharge them first then charge them for storage .
    Slash 4x4
    Slash 4x4 Platinum
    Rally 4WD
    Xo-1

RC Competitor
    If your charger has storage mode it will drain them down to 3.79 each cell or bring them up to 3.79 each cell if they are lower. So just plug them in and press storage. Hope this helps.

RC Racer
    Done , Thank you my friend !
    Slash 4x4
    Slash 4x4 Platinum
    Rally 4WD
    Xo-1

RC Competitor
    I just received my Traxxas 2s 5800 mAh Lipo battery, and am very impressed with it after some bashing yesterday... but unfortunately, my Lipo charger doesn't come equiped with a "storage mode" option for charging... so if I ever charge up my Lipo, is it really a "use it or lose" it scenario? No other way to discharge it down to storage capacity other than run the Pede until the battery drains sufficiently?

RC Qualifier
    you can get a batery checker off flebay and run your pede to you get to 3.80 doesn't have to be exactly that but close.i use an icharger 206b and it storage charges my batts to 3.85 really 3.7 to 3.9 is ok atleast i was told be a very knowledgable man and i trust him