RC poster

Question Assembly tips? I've received a fully disassembled Jato...

I've received a box full of pieces to a full Jato. Any tips on the best order to reassemble? I've gotten the assembly diagrams and I am going to be starting tonight. But just looking for any help because this truck seems to literally have every single screw taken out of it.

RC Racer
    Just refer to the diagrams, reinstall exactly as shown, lock tight every screw that u can. You can start with putting together the front end then install onto chassis, then top deck,motor, rear end. Once everything is on then u can put all the linkages on n fuel tubing, adjustments etc etc.....oh and GOOD LUCK!!
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

RC Qualifier
    I had to do the same! I actually started from the back and and worked up to the front though, got tedious after a lil so it actually kinda took me a long time. and everything is connected and i cant find and place that is missing a screw but i have like 20 extra ones?

RC Champion
    Like Stix mentioned, just refer to the diagrams and get as much of the separate sections put back together & install the diff assemblies back onto the chassis. Ig's really not that bad of a task, I usually break mine down nearly 98% after every gallon of fuel just to give it a good cleaning/inspection. Good luck with getting it together.

"Growing OLD is mandatory, Growing UP is optional"