RC Racer

Great break in TRX 3.3

Just wanted to share with my fellow Jato owners... I just broke in my Jato with brand new TRX 3.3 with Losi 3.4 Carb, Savage 1/8 scale air filter, Boca front and rear ceramic bearings and sealed everything with high temp RTV and green slime... THS pipe... All I can say is with 4.5 turns out, traxxas long shaft medium glow plug and the traxxas break in process my jato Screamed by the 7th tank and most of all I did not have to touch the needles except to lean 1/8 until by the 7th tank was running temps of 215 to 220 FULL throttle up and down... I was like naaaw... Something is wrong, how in the world is this thing holding a tune, and idling smoothly... It did not cut off one single time... Not once... I strongly recommend the losi carb 3.4 to anyone with a TRX 3.3... With my tmaxx and jato before, I got beans with tuning, now, not one single issue... Did not even have to use a new glow plug... Most fun I have ever had with my Jato cause all I did was add fuel and run, not once did it cut off... Amazing...

RC Racer
    TY for the tip i think i will try losi 3.4 carb

RC Qualifier
    is it a direct drop in? no modifications required?

RC Racer
    Yes it is... Looks stock too ;-)

RC Qualifier
    Yup. That's pretty typical when u break one in properly with your carb and pipe setup. Your gonna love it!!! Loads of trouble free fun. Just remember,,, after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil!!!!!!!

Absolutely makes all the difference in the WORLD!!!

Just run after run oil through it when your done and roll engine around to bottom dead center each and EVERY TIME U KILL IT, and you will b amazed at how long she will last. I've learned my lesson the expensive way on using after run oil.

Bswift
    FASTEST "recorded/proven" JATO'S-3.3 AND Big block

RC Qualifier
    So wait what are you trying to say? Use after run after time you use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bswift View Post
    Yup. That's pretty typical when u break one in properly with your carb and pipe setup. Your gonna love it!!! Loads of trouble free fun. Just remember,,, after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil,after run oil!!!!!!!

Absolutely makes all the difference in the WORLD!!!

Just run after run oil through it when your done and roll engine around to bottom dead center each and EVERY TIME U KILL IT, and you will b amazed at how long she will last. I've learned my lesson the expensive way on using after run oil.

Bswift

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer17 View Post
    So wait what are you trying to say? Use after run after time you use it.
    ABSOLUTLY!! Positively without a doubt!!!!!!

Bswift
    FASTEST "recorded/proven" JATO'S-3.3 AND Big block