Just wanted to share with my fellow Jato owners... I just broke in my Jato with brand new TRX 3.3 with Losi 3.4 Carb, Savage 1/8 scale air filter, Boca front and rear ceramic bearings and sealed everything with high temp RTV and green slime... THS pipe... All I can say is with 4.5 turns out, traxxas long shaft medium glow plug and the traxxas break in process my jato Screamed by the 7th tank and most of all I did not have to touch the needles except to lean 1/8 until by the 7th tank was running temps of 215 to 220 FULL throttle up and down... I was like naaaw... Something is wrong, how in the world is this thing holding a tune, and idling smoothly... It did not cut off one single time... Not once... I strongly recommend the losi carb 3.4 to anyone with a TRX 3.3... With my tmaxx and jato before, I got beans with tuning, now, not one single issue... Did not even have to use a new glow plug... Most fun I have ever had with my Jato cause all I did was add fuel and run, not once did it cut off... Amazing...