RC Qualifier

I really would like to know how one becomes a MOD here?

I would really like to know how one becomes a "mod" here?
    Thanks
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC Qualifier
    I would just like to know how traxxas picks these people......no "mods" have chimed in ever, and im not the first one who has asked, but i will be the first who will keep on it!
    "how do you get to be a mod on the traxxas forum"?
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

I have deleted some rude and unnecessary replies. More of the same will earn some rude and unnecessary points. Considering this I will start out by saying that one of the requirements is a demonstrated ability to use the forum search function. (Another )

Since "these people" spend a LOT of time here enforcing the rules we ask them to enforce, I might suggest that it is in your best interest to be polite and not purposely provoke them. Let me assure you, they have little time or patience for such behavior and I have little sympathy for those who come complaining to me afterwards.

This thread has started poorly and I am closing it. If you really want to know, read some of the threads with moderator responses on the subject and reply to one of those.
    Last edited by Nitro Chicken; 03-30-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn