RC Qualifier

Best upgrades for a 3 year old bone stock jato 3.3?

Alright, well i recently bought this jato 3.3 off of craigslist for 50$ i think the guy said it is close to 3 years old? AND BONE DEAD STOCK. Alright so i rebuilt the tranny (55$), Took the ez-start off and got a pullstart and hot shot 2 glow igniter (both were 35$) got a 2.4ghz reciever (the latest traxxas one) (already had it) but i soon hope to replace it with a spectrum, and i got some rubber wheels for the wheelie bar (already had them) my next purchase is gonna be a fuel line filter. What else should i do? I wanted to get a new air filter, get new waterproof servos (the 2056 i think is the latest ones?).

RC Enthusiast
    I don't actually have any upgrades recommendations, but I was wondering why you would want waterproof servos if the engine can't go in water? Just curious if I was missing something or anything like that.

RC Qualifier
    hmm, i did not take time to think that over. what would be best? some high torque servos?

RC Enthusiast
    The jato would be pretty sick with some high torque servos because you could turn it when you were going fast and stuff.

RC Competitor
    Waterproof servos are awesome if you get sloppy refueling your truck or run in grass.