RC Qualifier

Whats the biggest engine that i could put in my jato 3.3?

Hello, new here this is my 1st post.
    Well i was wondering what is the best engine that i could put in my jato 3.3 for speed and one that will hold a tune for longer then a week!

*Watch the language and remove words that have been removed by the language filter.*
    Last edited by Double G; 03-29-2013 at 07:48 PM.

RC Qualifier
    You can install a pico .28 with out to much trouble. But as far as holding a tune for more then a week is up to you and how you break the engine in, your tuning ability and your understanding of a nitro motor.
    Quote Originally Posted by xNitroAddictx View Post
    Well i was wondering what is the best engine that i could put in my jato 3.3 for speed and one that will hold a tune for longer then a week!

*Watch the language and remove words that have been removed by the language filter.*

Quote Originally Posted by xNitroAddictx View Post

Holding a tune? Weather changes 5 degrees, humidity changes, you change your fuel, exhaust, air filter, your tune is going to change... Yup +200, no matter what engine you install you will need to tune with many kinds of changes in weather etc....

Also, I find certain fuels to be very hard to tune with compared to others... I had tried the JACS racing fuel 30% nitro... Just adjust the way you think causes that stuff to want to be re-tuned....
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous