RC Champion

castle link firmware

I just noticed theres a newer version of firmware for the castle link. 3.53.13 What version are you guys using? Is it always best to download and use the newest version?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I downloaded it, and didn't noticed any diff on the software, but I think it has a new beta firmware for the MMM. It made my Blur esc to respond differently so had to go back to the previous, and didn't bother to try it on the MMM
    Last edited by RC-Fan; 03-29-2013 at 01:59 PM.

to me i dont think its best to always download the lastest firmware if the system is doing good as it sits.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Champion
    mike, Maybe i should just go with the old saying. "If it aint broke ,dont fix it"

Quote Originally Posted by EMAXXBRUSHLESS View Post
    mike, Maybe i should just go with the old saying. "If it aint broke ,dont fix it"
    yup its what i have to do now since cash flow is gone for a little while but i would do the same thing if i had cash even if its working dont upgrade. I have done that for my computer software and it goes all hay wire and stuff so i switch it back, and its like you have a set of rpm a arms on your maxx you run it 4 times and say you want to upgrade kinda the same aspect to me atleast.
    DEU 8:18 ESV