Thread: how long time

RC Competitor

how long time

Hello all!
    I will ask. how long time race on the one full fuel tank? for traxxes slayer model.

RC Racer
    depends on your tune if its rich not that long or if its leaner a little bit longer and depends on how you drive. My tank lasts about 20-30 mins depending on what i do
    I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly630 View Post
    depends on your tune if its rich not that long or if its leaner a little bit longer and depends on how you drive. My tank lasts about 20-30 mins depending on what i do
    You must be idling a lot....

Average time on a slayer on OUR track is about 8 minutes before they need to re-fuel with the 3.3 in it and stock gearing...

Different tracks, onroad vs offroad and how heavy you are on the throttle and brakes will make those numbers vary....

GO to you track and have someone with a stop watch take your times while you are taking hot laps. This will figure out your worst gas mileage... FRom there you can figure out when you need to top off the tank for a splash and dash...
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

My average tank lasts about 15-20 minutes, if I don't hit a garage door first...
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    You must be idling a lot....

Average time on a slayer on OUR track is about 8 minutes before they need to re-fuel with the 3.3 in it and stock gearing...

Different tracks, onroad vs offroad and how heavy you are on the throttle and brakes will make those numbers vary....

GO to you track and have someone with a stop watch take your times while you are taking hot laps. This will figure out your worst gas mileage... FRom there you can figure out when you need to top off the tank for a splash and dash...

I Don't Have A Track close Enough To Go To Do Laps So I Drive On Ball Feilds

Ignore Caps Phone Is Screwing Up

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly630 View Post
    I Don't Have A Track close Enough To Go To Do Laps So I Drive On Ball Feilds

Ignore Caps Phone Is Screwing Up
    OoooKay... Then go to your ball field and run some hot laps there... Different tracks, ball fields, bashing spots are going to get you different results...

But there's no way you get 20-30 minutes run time from 1 tank of fuel without shutting the engine down in between OR you have installed a tank 3 times the size of your stock one...
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC Qualifier
    What size is the tank on the Slayer? My Jato has A 75cc tank and I get about 8 to 10 minutes off hard running.

RC Racer
    OoooKay... Then go to your ball field and run some hot laps there... Different tracks, ball fields, bashing spots are going to get you different results...

But there's no way you get 20-30 minutes run time from 1 tank of fuel without shutting the engine down in between OR you have installed a tank 3 times the size of your stock one...
    Idk i'm in my happy place it seems like 20-30 mins run time lol but after i replace my one way bearing i'll bring out my stopwatch to see
    Last edited by Reilly630; 04-08-2013 at 07:55 AM.