RC Enthusiast

Revo front wheels wobble

My two front wheels are wobbling like crazy on one of my revo's,everything is tight,i have everything adjusted right.Im thinking it could be the pivot balls cause they seem loose enouph to make it wobble..just wanted to know what you guys thought,should i super glue them or buy new ones.If i do buy new ones how do i take the pivot balls out?

Tighten the caps so there is no slop yet moves freely. Do you have the Traxxas 17mm hexes? If so they can get worn and cause the wobble.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I put lock tite on the hex screw going thru the axle, and keep the ball joints top and bottom snug like Double G said.

RC Enthusiast
    I actually had old tires on there so i adjusted it and the other day i put my new tires on along with my 17mm hexes and had to do alot of adjusting...but now they are all pretty straight,havent ran it cause im waiting for new springs and spur gear,then if it still wobbles than ill let you guys know.But it seems
    Like it should be fine now fronm adjusting everything.

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah the front tires are still very bad.I mean when it is slow it is but once i go up to speed its fine,the only reason why i started this topic is because when i full throttle my truck its uncontrollable...because the front wheels pull the truck sideways,from the wobble.

RC Competitor
    Like double g said, the 17mm hexs tend to wear out. Found alot of people on forums that have had the same issue
    revo 3.3 in progress

RC Qualifier
    I balance all my wheels makes a huge difference, wobbles wear out parts and take away speed..

RC Enthusiast
    I have brandnew hexes theres no way they are stripped.But im going to give my lhs a call and see if they can fix it.i took my tires off and put them on the ground and they wouldnt sit even.So maybe its because my tires are brandnew and i have to let the foam stretch.