RC Enthusiast

Traxxas 3.3 upgrade advise!!!

Hey All, Im new to the site but i figured id ask a question.I have a Traxxas Revo 3.3, Im looking to upgrade the car in anyway possible from handling, look,speed. Was looking for any advise for some of the best upgrades to do to the car. as of right now i got the upgraded air filter messed around with different color hoses. Thanks Everyone

RC Competitor
    You could put a different tooth pinion on, that's always fun to tinker with for speed.

RC Competitor
    Sway bars, center diff if u race, good servos, rpm a arms, bumpers, ect.. Endless amount of upgrades for revos..
    revo 3.3 in progress

RC Competitor
    ths pipe, sway bars and a wing. bigger tank, high torque servos. i have yet to break any arms but will get rpm and trutrack for the rear when that happens. gearing is always fun to mess with and forward only conversion. Look under the supprt tab at the top there are some revo how tos such as the steering mod which i have done and made a world of difference. stay on the forums and you will learn alot. pay attention to # of posts by member some really experienced guys on the forums. Good luck

RC Racer
    I'd start with sway bars and a wing. I don't know if your looking for top speed or acceleration, but the 14 tooth pinion is awesome if you want better acceleration.
    Last edited by dh3.3; 04-02-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: suck at spelling

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the advise guys, the car pretty much has enough speed. Ive been looking to change as many parts as possible to red but its been tough finding the parts. i just ordered a wing, the Ford Raptor Case, Looking into some rims and tires now. But IF you guys know a good site to get those colored parts it would HELP!!!!

RC Qualifier
    [QUOTE=Spotswood22;5468366Im looking to upgrade the car in anyway possible from handling, look,speed. [/QUOTE]

loads of threads on here or just google the Q.

rear wing, centre diff, rear brake, FOC, single servo, tyres &wheels, anti sway kit....have a look over some of the build threads and and old posts Im sure you will find more than a few ideas.. have fun.