RC Qualifier

pics from recent get together, nasty climbs

friend of mine found an awesome spot to go trailin, really gnarly terrain. we could barely make the climbs ourselves-everything was at an extreme angle, no where was safe. a lot of really brutal never-ending tumbles to the bottom. hurt the front diff about halfway thru the run during a tough climb. high gear-diffs locked, wide open she started hoppin and i stayed in it (made it to the top of course!) kept it locked and had 3 wheel drive for the remainder of the run, crazy what the summit can do even in 3wd. funny that our trucks could make some climbs that we couldn't! managed to snap a few pics

a spider tooth got pushed through the diff cup and stayed wedged, 4 cracks in the diff cup (diff fluid sprayed everywhere in the diff housing), cracked a bearing. can't believe how long i ran it with this much carnage inside. man i want some aluminum cups!

RC poster
    Looks like a awesome day.
    Summit T-Maxx Revo 1/16 Revo VXL 1/16 Slash VXL

It that kind of stuff that makes you realize just how capable these trucks are.good times

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Champion
    Looks like my back yard man can't wait for my slingers

Appears a great time was had. Some times a great outing is worth a few broken parts.
    MAN, Use Common Sense.
    Outside? THERE IS NO BOX !

RC Qualifier
    for sure. bad part is that if i could stop running as soon as i hear something let go, it would save a lot of other damage. just can't do that when you're out on the trail. i'd be golden if there was a faster way to get to the diffs and could drop in a replacement out in the woods.

RC Qualifier
    wow looks like challenging terrain - great for summits!

wish I could join in the fun...

RC Racer
    What tire and wheels are you running on the summit. I want to try those on mine. Do they hook up good? Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    rc4wd 40 series mud slingers with every other lug cut on pro line tech 5 rims. they hook up too well, hence the hurting diffs