RC Racer

Looking for some bodies

I want to get another new body for the revo. What's your guys opinions on some cool body's to get? Which ones fit the new revo. I have the platinum body, erevo body and the stock body.

RC Racer
    I just finished this one.. its a ford f650..(airbrush)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    I have land rover defender 90 body, chevy charger, stocker, erevo stock paint and erevo airbrushed job which is pretty cool, I also like the proline slipstream body... the defender body suits the Tmaxx better though due to the height it sits and the susspension on the maxx looks much better.

better than the bodies are some of the roll cages I have seen people use and making there own plastics and cable tie'ing them to the roll cage, they look smart..
    Last edited by RevoDeano; 03-27-2013 at 11:48 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    The f-650 body is probably the most durable one out there...Its got very thick plastic compared to stock,very hard to cut,you will need very good sissors.I bought it for bashing after cutting every thing out of the body ( took two hours for me lol) i left it clear and put the stickers on it and it looks pretty sick.i would recomend the f-650 body to anyone that needs it for bashing,but for looks go with something cooler.

RC Competitor
    Hey Jawz, how much to paint me one up that looks like a white2002 Lightning!!!!

RC Racer
    get the proline vw bug body if u land it on its lid just hit the gas and it will flip back onto its wheels saves u doing the walk of shame to get ur truck turned back on its wheels

RC Competitor
    JConcepts Illuzion for Revo 3.3...looks cool

Last edited by Cyborg; 04-30-2013 at 06:32 AM.