RC Racer

Traxxas link, how to adjust throttle curve?

My new Slash Ultimate with the TQI seems to use 3/4 of the throttle on the transmitter to deliver 1/2 of the throttle and then the final 1/4 of trigger pull abruptly delivers the other half. I would like to adjust the throttle curve to even things out a bit. Almost all esc I've seen allow this, but the Traxxas link is not making it easy to find.

I don't wish to limit throttle, I just want to adjust the curve of throttle delivery. If this is not currently possible, Traxxas..... Please consider adding this! This is one large reason to go away from this system and move to an aftermarket for racing use.

Sent from a Galaxy Note 2, far far away.

RC Racer
    Does anyone have any advice for me in this? 75 views and no comments, I assume that there is no way to adjust this.

Sent from a Galaxy Note 2, far far away.

RC Competitor
    Larry,

You can adjust endpoint on your throttle channel, there is no programmable curve in the app
    Summit, Slash 4x4 Platinum, Revo 3.3, T-MaxxPro-15

RC Qualifier
    As of what I know, there is no way to re-program traxxas ESCs other than training, full power, or race mode. And nimh/lipo mode. I don't think there i a throttle curve adjustment