RC Enthusiast

***revo 3.3 problem***

I have a pretty much stock revo 3.3.Yesterday i was running it pretty hard,doing some jumps getting like 7 ft of air and ran it for like a hour and a half,i let my brother drive it and as alwese he doesnt listen to my instructions.He just full throttled it alot and you could hear that the truck was reving higher than the speed...So today i started it to make sure it was okay, it was reving very high for the amount of throttle i had on it. so i knew it was my slipper clutch(it was) so i tightened it and then after putting my tranny back in i noticed my 4 wheel drive was not working.If turning one wheel all 4 should turn also witch wasnt the case.So i started it up and gave it some throttle and only the two fronts would move,i picked it up gave it more throttle and no movement in the back,i full thorttled it and it was like i was only doing a quarter of half throttle.I have no idea what is wrong with it.Could it be my lsn because it would cut off just out of nowhere...after i shut it off,after seeing that the all wheel drive was not working it would idle like 15 seconds after pinching the line.So i know that it is to rich but would a rich lsn cause it not to go full throttle? Please help.

RC Racer
    Snap the shaft in the transmission that connects front and rear driveshafts together? Is the driveshaft going to rear diff turning? Broke gears in rear diff?

Or stripped a hex and the power is unloading through that. What is turning and what is not? The point of where a part is turning and the next is not is where your problem lies.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    its your drivetrain, check rear centre shaft and your rear drivshafts are ok
    turn the truck over check the rear shaft I bet you've snapped It or one of the pins that attachesd them to the diff, if these are ok it might be your rear diff but normally you would hear it grind and jam up.. so its unlikey.. let us know if its not this wont you..

RC Enthusiast
    Ill get back to you guys by lunch time,thanks.

RC Enthusiast
    Okay,so i hung it so i could see the bottom and be hands free.So i spun the back tires and the front would bearly move,but the drive train was moving.So i took my tranny out again,i took the brake and gas metal rods off the servo to take the tranny out and i was spinning the two side of the drive train that goes threw the bottom of the tranny and they were fine.So i put it back in the truck and i hooked the brake and gas metal rod back on the server.So i noticed when i screwed the rods back into the servo that something was wrong here i turned it on and my servo was in the normal position but my attachments for the brake and gas where tight so the brakes where applied that whole time,and thats why i couldnt full throttle.Because after putting the tranny back in i didnt turn on my electronics before reattaching the gas and brake rods to the servo.everything is all good know, i started my truck and all four where turning...i feel like a newbie.sorry for the trouble and thank you.

RC poster
    Best way to learn is from mistakes. Now you'll know what to look for if it ever happens again :-)

RC Qualifier
    problem solved, good job.. sometimes a little inspiration and direction counts for nothing...lol

RC Enthusiast
    Haha thanks.