RC Competitor

? for rc-solutions cage users

Have those of you using the cage found a way to mount the wheelie bar? Had to mod it or use a aftermarket brand? I mainly use my erbe offroad but occasionally use it on the street so I don't really want to take off the cage just for an occasional street run.

RC Enthusiast
    You could get the Tbone rear bumper and wheely bar that attaches to it.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    T bone is a good idea plus makes it stronger. Never liked the no wheelie bar either
    I would put a thin metal plate on the mounts near the servo. Look at my thread mine punched threw

RC Qualifier
    its been awhile since i had mine on with the cage.i found that it gives to much leverage even with the cage on a bad rear end landing to rip it up still with the cage on.but back to the question i think i had to cut some off to get it to work but i had it on there i do remember because it bent the cage up and rip the chassis off the bulkhead.50 came up with a good rear brace that will help with that too.maybe he would kindly post a pic here

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    this is the brace i made after seeing it fold up that cage!

RC Qualifier
    thank you 50 i was thinking about doing that but making it a stud the comes out and just put a nut on the end

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Being in plastic it will only help so much but it should help when combined with a front brace(rear brace)

RC Competitor
    Thanks for the help guys. Is there more than one brand of skip plate wheelie bar? If so what one should I go with? I work in aircraft so that brace will be easy to fab thanks for the tip.