RC Racer

3.3 fuel delivery problem

I can't get my new 3.3 to start back up. The break-in went well and I went to run it today and t won't pull fuel into the engine. If I take the fuel tubing off the carb and try to start it fuel just come pouring out, but when I connect it and try starting it, even with my finger over the exhaust, the fuel doesn't move thru the line. Anyone know what's wrong with my engine?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

The carb may be blocked.
    The Super Derecho

It's either a pushing, or pulling problem. Either some thing is blocking the carb like Double G said, or the engine can't build up enough of a vacuum to pull fuel through the carb. Could be a bad air leak, or something blocked the carb. I doubt that the carb is blocked though, all 3.3 fuel tanks have a fuel filter built into them. Good luck, hope this helps!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Try turning your carb needle 2 full turns counter clockwise and see if it will then prime,,, if it does then go ahead and return the carb nedle back to what it was... Sometimes the tiny o-ring can get hung up on the needle doing this will help release it and when the fuel goes through lubricate it... It's worked for me a couple times...
    Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...