RC Enthusiast

Rocker arm stuck

Rocker arm is stuck on the post. Also post stuck in the bulk. Turns freely on the bearings but thing will not slide of the post at all.

Any thoughts on how to work this puppy free? The other side came off albeit was a bit challenging.

Regards,

Street

Back to the beginning...you removed the buttonhead screw on the top of the rocker post? There is a 8mm hex on the rocker post just under the rocker& above the post. Sometimes you have to hold that and then remove the 4mm buttonhead screw. Even if that screw is not removed, the whole screw/post assembly should unscrew from the bulkhead. But if you have taken it off already, the rocker and bearings should slide off. Excess thread locker on the post or a bent post make it more difficult.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Champion
    Just use a flat head screw driver to pry it off. It didn't damage the truck to do this, but it was necessary.
    Its All relative to your perspective.

RC Qualifier
    i found on mine once i had to sand down the very top of the post to get mine to slide off easy.

RC Enthusiast
    I'll try both of those. The bulkhead is broken so not worried about going to town on it. Really hoping to save the rocker and bearings.

RC Qualifier
    failing this, you need to use a very thin 8mm spanner to fit betwenn the bulk and rocker, you can either remove the post from the bulk complete with rocker or use spanner and allen key to remove the button head screw to seperate them.? I have a multi type spanner that does this its only approx 2mm thick fits nicely between the post and rocker... I only posted on a thread the other day that this was one of the most frustraiting things about the revo's trying to remove them is a pain, Ive rounded button heads and had right headaches with mine all to often..

RC Qualifier