RC poster

Revo 3.3 Turns On Its Own When Stopping

Hey Guys ! I just bought a brand new Revo 3.3 about 2 weeks ago, broke it in, & it runs like a dream ! Just today, i finally got to give it a good bashing on the track but after, when I ran it on regular flat asphalt, I realized that after going full speed, when I brake, the car by itself turns to the left and my Revo automatically flips over ! I've done several speed passes and it keeps happening. Does anyone know why this could be ?? Thanks Alot !!!!

RC Qualifier
    welcome to the forums

Did one of the plugs come loose in the receiver box? also is your steering trim set right?
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC poster
    Thanks ! & I know my steering trim is ok but what do you mean by the "plugs" ?

RC Qualifier
    in the receiver box(right side box) there will be all the plugs and connectors to optidrive, ch1, ch2, ch3 ect,. maybe one of those came loose. Also try rebinding your RX/TX
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Competitor
    Another thing to look at is check your suspension aka the shock and make sure that the springs are even, also check the hubs and make sure the they are tight to the swing arm. Good luck man.

RC poster
    Thanks Guys ! I really appreciate it ! I'll try all your tips and let you know how it goes

RC Qualifier
    you need to work out where the issue is:ie TX or RX issue,servo issue,steering linkage,sussension,diff.
    first check you electronics.. which TX & RX are you using.. 27mhz or 2.4 gig?
    check your truck over to ensure your hubs, steering linkage and sussension have no play. check your Tx and RX and servos for any issue, try to use your controls whilst on the bench throttle & brake whilst turning left to right make sure all is as it should be.
    next check out your hubs and steering linkages.. next bearings in your hubs.. try turning your wheels one at a time whilst the other remain still to check for stiffness? does yout truck always pull to the same direction, left?
    you have any more info, Is it always when braking or on the throttle of or what? is this the only issue that you have, so you dont have issues keeping it straight getting to top speed?

Without the engine running turn on the electronics and simulate a high-speed pass and then hit the brakes and see what happens.
    How are the batteries? Fully charged?
    The Super Derecho